The Bilotta Collection is a sophisticated, boutique museum featuring an eclectic mix of vintage toys, rare tin robots, limited, playable arcade machines, 1950s sci-fi rocket rides, full-size robots, iconic movie posters, custom creations, and much more. Located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida – a destination location best known for The Players Championship golf tournament held each March – the Bilotta Collection provides a unique, upscale experience that inspires imagination and gives visitors the chance to experience these iconic rarities and connect with the history and culture of a by-gone era.
Our address is 151 Sawgrass Corners Drive, Suite 104, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082.
The Bilotta Collection Tour Schedule, Wednesday – Saturday:
The Bilotta Collection Tour Schedule, Sunday:
Cost of admission to the Bilotta Collection varies.
1) Tickets for adults (ages 13+) cost $34.99 + tax.
2) Seniors, Active Military & Veterans with proper ID are extended a discounted rate of $29.99 + tax.
3) Children (ages 3-12) are offered the reduced rate of $14.99 + tax,
4) children under age 3 are admitted free.
5) Family Pack of 4 Tickets $99.99
6) For Groups of 6 or more, please call us at (904) 834.3109 ext. 109 to book your visit
We allow photos/videos but no flash photography.